Monday, 30 July 2012

Fwd: Day 4 - Let's call it Smogmeister Day.



Patrick

Sent from my smart thing 



Begin forwarded message:

From: Patrick <patrickmulcahy@yahoo.com>
Date: 30 July 2012 18:34:30 GMT+01:00
To: patrickmulcahy.chromeheads@blogger.com
Subject: Day 4 - Let's call it Smogmeister Day.

If you have been keeping up from the beginning you will have noted that Chromheads abroad have a history of cocking things up.  As this year had been going so well and Smoggy wasn't with us I made an assumption that these two things were linked, much like Ronnie and Reggie or BMW and 'how much did you say that part was!'. 

But alas this is not so because today on route to The Munsterhoff we cocked up.  Tom Tom is obvious a lady, and boy did she have a rant today.  I led off no problems, got us around Basal and then for some reason 'she' decided that we needed to tour the middle of Zurich, down side street, over tram lines, one way streets. Inevitably we got split up and I was 'Billy no mates' for the rest of the day. 

Eventually get out of Zurich and on to Davos and up into the mountains. 

Serious sweeky bum time as I travel up, over and down two alpine passes on my lonesome. 

Scenery is absolutely stunning and there seems to be an awful lot of motorbikes about!

Anyway arrive safe and dry some two hours ahead of the rest, who must have had a bloody long lunch!


Picture from the hotel terrace 



No comments:

Post a Comment